Center for Analytics and Creativity
Florida Business Analytics Forum
Experts in the fields of mobile analytics, artificial intelligence and dark web cybersecurity are coming from as far away as Massachusetts, Arizona and California to take part in the third-annual Florida Business Analytics Conference, hosted by the University of South Florida’s Muma College of Business in May.
- Latest Trends in Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity and the Dark Web Revealed at the Florida Business Analytics Forum
- Hundreds Hear About Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Data on the Cloud at the Florida Business Analytics Forum
- Hundreds Attend the Florida Business Analytics Forum to Hear the Latest Developments in Data Collection, Analytics and Creativity
State of the Region
The State of the Region initiative and its collection of complementary research products and community events are generating valuable insights that will help Tampa Bay’s business and civic leaders.
- Researchers Identify Public Transportation as Key to the Region's Upward Trajectory
- Muma College of Business Profs, Grad Students Provide Research for the State of the Region
- Center for Creativity and Analytics Plays A Major Role in Collecting, Interpreting Big Data in The 2018 State of The Region Report