- Please complete the USF Graduate Application and pay the $30.00 application fee.
- Please make sure to provide all the documentation requested for the Florida residency status. Our tuition and fees are based on Florida residency rates. Click here Residency Policy
In addition to completing your USF application, please fill out the EMBA preliminary
application and corporate approval form.
You will be notified when all materials have been received. A personal interview is scheduled for qualified applicants.
- EMBA Preliminary application – This application can be completed and submitted online. Please review the application
and prepare responses before completing the application online. Please be ready to
complete the application in full prior to submitting because online applications may
not be saved to be completed at a later time. Incomplete applications may cause a
delay in the admission process.
Complete Preliminary application
- Corporate Approval Form – The EMBA program is a commitment, both for candidates and for their organizations.
Therefore, we require that you secure a letter of approval from your organization.
Download the Corporate Approval Form
A successful applicant to the Executive MBA Program should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (any major) from an accredited college or university
- Five years of managerial experience. (While managing people is preferred, managing projects, budget or products will be considered.)
- Statement of Corporate Approval
- Graduate Management Admissions Test may be required
Each qualified candidate is interviewed before the final acceptance. A new cohort will begin on August 2, 2019. The application deadline for Fall 2019 is June 1, 2019. We interview qualified candidates as soon as his/her application file is complete. Fees for the upcoming year may increase and that information will be available in the near future.
Our most successful candidates have an average of 13 years of professional experience with progressively upward career mobility. Most of them possess over five years of managerial experience, including supervisory budgetary and/or project management. In addition, they earned their undergraduate degrees with average GPA of 3.3 out of a 4.0 scale.
Candidates are expected to show excellent quantitative, writing and interpersonal skills. Graduate admission tests (GMAT/GRE) may be requested when other qualities of the candidate are not up to par with the rest of the pool. We also may require online modules of candidates in quantitative areas (accounting, finance or statistics) prior to admission.
Please feel free to contact any of the EMBA staff members below if you have any questions about the program or admissions process.
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
The GMAT tests abilities that you have developed over a long period of time; it is not intended to test specific subject areas, nor does it presuppose any prior business coursework.