Why an International Internship?
- International Internships help to test your career objectives, identify your talents, and direct you toward an appropriate career, while acquiring practical and professional skills.
- An international internship experience, especially one using a foreign language, provides a valuable key point on your résumé.
- Through an internship abroad program, you get a hands-on opportunity to immerse yourself in another culture while learning the business practices associated with that culture (standards and expectations differ among cultures).
- Just like studying abroad, international internships help you learn about other cultures as well as your own.
- Most jobs require you to work with people from a variety of different cultures. International internships are the best way to gain valuable experience in this area.
- Working independently in a foreign country with people of different backgrounds positively affects personal development.
View a brochure of available summer internships
View internships in Prague
Resources and Links for International Internships
- U.S. Department of State Internship Program
- Internship Directory, Tips, and Articles
- International Internship Directory
- International Internship Search Engine