About the College
The Muma College of Business leverages analytics and critical thinking as a means to advance student success, produce scholarship with impact, and generate innovation in partnership with our stakeholders.
Our vision is to be a top business school recognized for the transformative solutions produced by its scholars and graduates who lead in business and society.
- Distinctive identity. We infuse our teaching, research, and outreach with analytics and critical thinking.
- Research with impact. We embrace innovative and interdisciplinary approaches to conduct impactful research for academia and practice.
- Student success. We equip our diverse students with the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
- Business engagement. We partner with businesses worldwide to co-create and provide ideas, solutions, and intellectual capital.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion. We embody, develop, and transfer a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Respect – we commit to respecting and appreciating everyone.
- Accountability – we accept responsibility for our actions.
- Integrity – we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- Intellectual Curiosity – we possess a deep and persistent desire to know and exhibit a lifelong love of learning.
- Collaboration – we work with those around us to produce and create innovative business solutions.
- Community Engagement – we connect to the communities around us at the local, regional, and global level.