Undergraduate Programs - St. Petersburg Campus
The Kate Tiedemann School of Business and Finance Undergraduate Programs Office supports all business majors on the St. Petersburg campus in their professional and career development. Located in Lynn Pippenger Hall (Room 117), our academic advising and career professionals are ready to assist students in the following areas.
- Career Advising
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Internship and Job Search Strategies
- Job/Career Fair Preparation
- LinkedIn and Networking
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Student Clubs/Organizations
Defined by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) “An internship is a form of experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths; and give employers the opportunity to guide and evaluate talent.
Internship Course 4940 (3 Credit Hours Degree Applicable)
Internship and Job Exploration Tool. Primary career management system for USF students
- My Career Plan
- MyPlan Career Assessment (Login through Handshake)
- USF St. Petersburg Library – Job and Career Research
- What Can I Do With This Major?
Resume and Job Search
For general questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator of Academic Advising