(For general USF questions not related to the Muma College of Business: Call 813-974-2011.)
Current Advising Schedule
- January 22 through March 7: Appointments only
- March 8 through April 7: Walk-ins only (week of 3/11 through 3/14: 8:00am-4:30pm)
- April 8: Walk-ins only from 8:00am to 9:00am, closed from 9:30am-11:00am, walk-ins resume
at 11:15 am.
- April 9 through April 19: Walk-ins only
- April 22 through May 2: Appointments only
- May 3 through May 24: Walk-ins only
- Normal Appointment/Walk-in Hours: Monday –Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session) ; Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins are always available on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
You do not need to make an appointment online to be seen by an advisor.
If you want to know the estimated wait time for walk-ins, you may call the Muma College of Business phone line at 813-974-4290.
University is Closed
- Monday, January 21: Martin Luther King holiday
Drop Deadline for SPRING 2019 Classes
(To withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty)
- Saturday, March 23
Graduation Application for SPRING 2019 - Friday, FEBRUARY 1 at 5:00 p.m.
Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Get more commencement information.
Got a "Quick" Question?
Send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
Our office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your Opinion is Important to Us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience and just complete our survey. Thank you!
Other Important DateS
- Monday, January 21: University CLOSED for Martin Luther King, Jr.holiday
- Friday, February 1: Graduation applications duE
- March 11 – 17: Spring Break
- March 18: Permit Request Page opens
- March 25: Summer/Fall semester registration begins (degree seeking students only)
- Monday, January 7, 2019: Start of Spring 2019 term
- April 25-26: Reading Days
- April 27 – May 2: Spring Final Exams