Schedule An Appointment
Click the appropriate link below to make either a phone appointment (Call 813-974-4290 at your appointment time) or a face-to-face appointment with an Academic Advisor.
- If you are/have been a USF student over one semester
- If you ARE NOT a USF student OR have not been at USF one full semester yet
The most common reason students meet with an Academic Advisor during peak times is to request a permit for one or more business classes. To avoid long waits in the advising office, you may submit a request for a course permit electronically. Permits are processed all day, everyday, during normal business hours when registration is in session.
Current Advising Schedule
- May 28 through August 15: Appointments only
- August 16 through September 5: Walk-ins only
UNDERGRADUATE ADVISING HOURS
Normal Appointment/Walk-in Hours: Monday –Thursday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when classes are not in session); Fridays 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Walk-ins are always available on Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. No appointment needed on Fridays to be seen by an advisor.
University is Closed
- Monday, September 2: Labor Day
Drop deadline for SUMMER 2019 classes (to withdraw with a "W"; no refund & no academic penalty)
- Session A: Saturday, June 8
- Session C: Saturday, June 29
- Session B: Saturday, July 20
Graduation application deadline for SUMMER 2019 - Friday, June 10 at 5:00 p.m.
Complete your application online in OASIS (under the student tab). Get more commencement information.
Got a "quick question"?
Contact an Academic Advisor by sending an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.
The Advising office is located at BSN 2102.
Muma College of Business
University of South Florida
4202 East Fowler Avenue, BSN 3403
Tampa, FL 33620-7800
Your opinion is important to us!
Please provide feedback regarding your advising experience and just complete our survey. Thank you!
Other Important Dates
- June 21, Summer session A classes end
- July 19, Summer session C classes end
- August 2, Summer session B classes end
- August 3, Tampa commencement