Undergraduate Minor in ABA
The ABA Minor is open to all majors at USF. Students who take all of these courses will be well prepared to take the certification exam and/or continue on to a graduate program in ABA, such as the ABA Master's at USF.
The Minor in ABA consists of 6 courses taken in a sequence.
Complete details on requirements and courses for the ABA minor can be found in the 2020-2021 Academic Catalog.
View timeline of undergraduate minor course sequence.
View flyer about ABA clinician levels of practice.
If you have any questions about the ABA minor course sequence, please contact Dr. Rocky Haynes.
ABA Minor Course Offerings
The Association for Behavior Analysis International has verified the following courses toward the coursework requirements for eligibility to take the Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst® examination. Applicants will need to meet additional requirements before they can be deemed eligible to take the examination.
Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters:
- MHS 3204 | Fundamentals of Applied Behavior Analysis
- MHS 4202 | Behavioral Assessment and Intervention Planning in ABA
- MHS 4943 | Practicum Seminar in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MHS 4412 | Research Methods and Ethical Issues in ABA
- MHS 4206 | Applied Behavior Analysis in Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- MHS 4704 | Ethics, Supervision, and Management in Applied Behavior Analysis