iLead, Inspire, Network, Connect (iLINC) Student Association (formerly S.O.S. Club)
Welcome to the Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling Program!
The iLINC Student Association works with the faculty to enhance the experience of students while in the program, help prepare them for life after graduation, and contribute to the Tampa Bay community.
iLINC Student Association membership is open to enrolled students at The University of South Florida.
Joining Ilink is easy!
- Either contact any iLINC officer or simply come to a meeting.
- If you are unable to attend meetings, join our mailing list and participate on line. Your voice is important!
The mission of iLINC (iLead, Inspire, Network, Connect), the student association of the Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling program at The University of South Florida, is to lead, inspire, network and connect the students within the program to the bridge that will connect their present path to their future career goals.
Meetings are held once a semester in MHC 1636. During these presentations, guest speakers are invited to link students to community resources. Announcements will be made regarding specific times and dates.
Contact the iLINC Club with general questions or to suggest events.
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/iLINCrmhc/
Officer Duties and Elections
The officers of the iLINC Student Association are:
- The President presides at monthly meetings; works with the officers on planning meeting agendas; and manage committees that work on planned activities.
- The Vice-President will preside at meetings when the President cannot attend and serve as liaison between the organization and the Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling Student Advisory Board at USF.
- The Treasurer will maintain the finances and financial records for the organization; supervise fund-raising activities; co-authorize and reimburse for expenditures; and liaison with the student government at USF.
- The Secretary will keep a systematic written record of meetings, programs, and activities of the organization; provide minutes to members of the organization and other students and faculty in a timely fashion; and manage general communications with the members, students, and faculty.
Should an officer resign before the end of the spring semester of the academic year for which he or she was chosen, an election is to be held at the next iLINC meeting to elect a replacement
Officers will be elected every April by the members of the organization and will take office at the end of May.
|Amanda DePippo PhD, LMHC, CRC, MCAP||Contact|
|Dr. Rick Weinberg||Contact|
|Vice President||Aaron Collier||Contact|
|Social Media||Holli Gotsis||Contact|