Research & Training
The annual CFS Impact provides a snapshot of the current or recently completed activities within each academic program, as well as research, evaluation, technical assistance, and consultation conducted across each division.
CFS faculty and staff are involved in research that spans a wide range of innovative strategies that support communities within Florida and throughout the nation. Our work improves the well-being of children and families as it is implemented throughout communities in schools, in homes, in public agencies and other child-serving organizations.
research and training by topic
Visit each of the topic pages below to view current and recent research and training activities within CFS.
- Autism and Related Disabilities
- Child Welfare System and Practice Improvement
- Community Supports
- Early Childhood
- Positive Behavior Support
- Quality Improvement
- Reduction in Mental Health Disparities
- School Success
- Substance Abuse
- Workforce Development
Additional information regarding the research and training activities can be found within each of the CFS Divisions:
- Child and Family Behavioral Health
- Florida Center for Inclusive Communities
- Rightpath Research & Innovation Center