Taught by experienced instructors, our preparatory program is designed to help you develop skills necessary to maximize your score on the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), and gain admittance to the law school of your choice.
What You Will Learn
Our intensive LSAT prep program includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced exam preparation professionals. The easy to follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. This course uses questions from past LSAT exams, so that you know your preparation is as close to the real thing as possible. LSAT textbooks, study guides, diagnostic exams, and expert instruction are all included.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates, and anyone looking to apply to Law School.
Cost of Attendance
Classroom or Live Online Instruction: $995 course fee. Textbook and materials included.
Effective Monday, July 2, 2018 new registrations for on-campus courses include a parking permit in the cost of attendance. Please review your registration receipt for additional information.
USF Alumni, USF Faculty & Staff, USF Faculty & Staff Family Members, USF Students and Veterans are eligible to receive 10 percent discount on CTPE courses. How to Receive the Discount.
View upcoming scheduled sessions.
The LSAT is a paper-based (the Digital LSAT will be introduced soon) standardized exam that is administered four times per year. These LSAT Test Prep Courses are precisely scheduled to make sure students reach exam day performing at their peak. Take the mystery out of the LSAT and get the tools you need to succeed on the LSAT. Visit USF Testing Services for additional exam and registration information.
Logic Reasoning topics include:
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of Logical Reasoning question appearing on the test
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counterexamples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in Logical Reasoning Flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning topics include:
- A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- Tips for quickly representing the game's rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful "super rules"
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension topics include:
- A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractions
For more Information