Master of Arts
- Submit an online graduate application with $30 application fee.
- Upload a resume and brief letter of intent to your online application.
- Mail an official transcript from each institution of higher learning attended to:
University of South Florida
Office of Graduate Admissions
4202 E. Fowler Ave., SVC 1036
Tampa, FL 33620-2910
In order to be considered for admission into the program, applicants must have the following:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Relevant work experience in Career and Technical Education or related field
- A 3.0 GPA during last two years of undergraduate work is strongly preferred
PRIORITY APPLICATION DEADLINE
Fall: February 15
Note: All admissions materials including the USF graduate admissions application, student transcripts and supporting documentation must be received by July 20, 2018 to be considered for the Fall 2018 semester.
For more information on the Master of Arts in Career and Technical Education, download the program brochure or contact:
Phone: (813) 974-2058
Dr. Victor Hernandez, Associate Professor
Office: EDU 151B
Phone: (813) 974-1277
Fax: (813) 974-3366