Doctor of Philosophy
Ready to start your application? Access USF's online application through the Office of Admissions website.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application and supporting documents by the application deadline for your desired term of entry.
- Apply online through the USF Office of Admissions.
- Submit one original, sealed copy of bachelor’s and master’s transcripts to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Previous USF graduates do not need to submit transcripts of USF coursework.
- Submit GRE scores to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
In addition, applicants should submit the following materials through the USF application portal:
- Statement of Purpose: A 2-3 page statement of purpose that explains why you are interested in pursuing the PhD program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation from people knowledgeable about the applicant's academic and professional competence (at least one letter should be from an academic reference)
- Resume/CV: A current vita/resume.
For questions about the application process, please contact:
Douglas Hollis, Jr.
Academic Program Specialist
If selected to proceed in the admission process, applicants may:
- Conduct a personal interview with two members of the Educational Leadership and Policy Studies Program faculty.
- Submit a writing sample that is administered during the interview.