To learn more about the Ed.S. program's admissions requirements, visit the USF Catalog.
How to Apply:
- Submit an application and supporting documents by the application deadline for your desired term of entry.
- Apply online through USF's Office of Admissions.
- Submit one original, sealed copy of undergraduate and graduate transcripts to the Office of Graduate Studies. Previous USF graduates do not need to submit transcripts of USF coursework.
Submit the following items to contact below:
- Statement of Purpose: A statement of purpose that explains why you are interested in pursuing the Ed.S. program.
- Letters of Recommendation: Three letters of recommendation from people knowledgeable about the applicant's academic and professional competence.
- Resume/CV: A current vita/resume.
- As applicable to a particular cohort, other relevant information may be required as developed in coordination with partnering school districts. Please contact the program coordinator for further information.
Please refer to the USF Graduate Catalog for information about courses taken at other Universities and the process of transferring credits.
Please submit the materials listed above to:
Douglas Hollis, Jr.
Academic Program Specialist