How to Apply:
- Deadline is October 15 of each year
- Apply online through The USF Office of Admissions
- Submit one original, sealed copy of undergraduate and graduate transcripts to the Office of Graduate Studies. Previous USF graduates do not need to submit transcripts of USF coursework.
Submit the following items to contact below:
- A statement of purpose (why you are interested in pursuing the Ed.S. program).
- Three letters of recommendation from people knowledgeable about the applicant's academic and professional competence.
- Current vita/resume.
- As applicable to a particular cohort, other relevant information may be required as developed in coordination with partnering school districts-please contact the program coordinator for further information.
Please email, fax or mail the materials listed above to:
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
USF, 4202 E. Fowler Ave. EDU 105, Tampa, FL 33620
Please refer to the USF Graduate Catalog for information about courses taken at other Universities and the process of transferring credits.