Instructional Technology Student Association (ITSA)
The Instructional Technology Student Association at the University of South Florida was established to promote a sense of community and intellectual exchange amongst students, faculty, alumni and professionals in Instructional Technology. Social and professional benefits of ITSA membership include:
- The chance to develop application skills at ITSA's free workshops and skill-sharing sessions
- An opportunity to market yourself as a professional with an ITSA member profile
- A sense of belonging within our diverse and dispersed student group
- A chance to participate in networking events with fellow students and industry professionals
- A strong social community of support that will benefit you now and in your future
- Opportunities to gain project experience in your field
ITSA has approximately 200 members who participate in professional presentations, discussions with experts in the field, and tips & techniques from our alumni. We have an online community via BullSync via the USF online portal and we communicate via a listserv, which is open to any student, faculty or alumni involved in our programs.
To Join ITSA on BullSync:
Students, Faculty and Alumni involved in the IT program are encouraged to join ITSA.
- You can join the organization by using your USF login via the online portal.
- Once you are registered, your status will be changed to "Member."