CSE seeks and nurtures industry partnerships. These partnerships benefit our students, giving them access to internships and other experiences to help them transition to industry on graduation. We thank our current industry partners for their support, and welcome inquiries from prospective new members to our Computing Partners Program industry partnership effort. For more information about industry partnerships, please contact:
Professor and Associate Chair of Undergraduate Affairs
Computer Science and Engineering
There are multiple ways to engage with our students.
- If you want to distribute an internship or job opportunity, please send an email to Ken Christensen and we will advertise it to our students.
- If you want to participate in career fairs, please contact USF Career Services. USF Career Services hosts two career fairs annually of which one day of each fair is dedicated to technical careers.
- If you want to participate in a resume matching system, please consider participating in an online database. For more information see Handshake Headquarters.
- If you want to engage in research and development, we have two vehicles for undergraduate engagement in this area, small in scope and supervised by a faculty member, the BEST program is the vehicle for student training in the context of an engineering development project. For in-depth research and development, with active involvement of faculty members and graduate students, the Corridor Matching Grants Research Program is there for you.
- If you want a customized structured engagement with students in Computer Science and Engineering, you may wish to consider our Computing Partners Program. The Computing Partners Program was created for companies to have a deeper connection with our students and Department.
Computing Partners Program
The Computing Partners Program is a donation-based membership to enable industry to develop close working relationships with USF CSE students and faculty. The CPP benefits students as they prepare for a career in industry. The CPP benefits companies as they seek to hire the best and brightest students and graduates. CPP members join our student organizations in special events tailored to student and company interests. CPP membership is a yearly $10K donation.