Visiting Assistant Professor
I am serving as a visiting assistant professor in the Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of South Florida (USF). I received my Ph.D. degree from the Department of Computer Science at George Mason University I used to work in the Design Computing and eXtended Reality (DCXR) Lab with Prof. Lap-Fai (Craig) Yu. I received an MS. (Master's of Science) in Computer Science major from the University of Central Florida and a BE (Bachelor of Engineer) in computer science and technology major from the Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT).
Computer Graphics (CG), Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Augmented Virtuality (AV), e-Edutainment, e-Learning, Computational Design, Procedural Modeling, Scientific Simulation, Deep Learning, Sketch-Based Interface, Text-Based Interface.
Introductions on Computer Programming. Data Structure & Algorithm Design. Introduction to Automaton and Computational Theory. Introduction to Computer Graphics. Geometric Procedural Modeling. Image Processing and Synthesis. Game Programming for eXtended Reality. Realistic Rendering and Ray Tracing. Computer Graphics and Computational Design. Operating System.
Ph.D., Computer Science. George Mason University (GMU), Fairfax, USA: 2016-2021.
M.S., Computer Science. University of Central Florida (UCF), Orlando, USA: 2014-2016.
B.E., Computer Science. Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, CHINA: 2010-2014.
Honors and Awards:
- Best Paper Award in ACM SIGGRAPH VRCAI 2022.
- Best Paper Award in IEEE ICVRV 2022.
- Best Paper Award in IEEE ICIVC 2022.
- Best Presenter Award in ACM CGDIP 2022.
- Best Paper Award Nominee in IEEE VR 2020.
Technical Program Committee
- IC4E 2023: The 14th International Conference on E-Education, E-Business, E-Management and E-Learning
- ICIGP 2023: The 6th International Conference on Image and Graphics Processing
- IPMV 2023: The 5th International Conference on Image Processing and Machine Vision
- CSEE 2023: The 4th International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Education
- ICVRT 2022: The 5th International Conference on Virtual Reality Technology
- WSSE 2022: The 4th World Symposium on Software Engineering
- ICETC 2022: The 14th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers
- ICIVC 2022: The 7th International Conference on Image, Vision, and Computing
- IEEE TVCG 2022: IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
- IEEE VR 2022: IEEE Conference on Virtual Reality and 3D User Interfaces
- AHs 2022: The Augmented Humans (AHs) International Conference 2022
- AIVR 2022: The 6th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality
- CSAE 2022: The 6th International Conference on Computer Science and Application Engineering