USF Video Game Competition
The 2023 USF Video Game Competition is where college students from across Florida compete and share their gaming innovations that can enhance the Florida Business Eco-System and set new trends in the gaming industry. Students ranging from all levels, from undergraduate to doctorate will get to pitch their creations in a Shark Tank-style format where judges will evaluate their games based on their commercial viability and originality. The top three students will win cash prizes to develop their innovations further.
Date: POSTPONED TO 2024
Location: USF Research Park
THE USF VIDEO GAME COMPETITION HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 2024. PLEASE CONTACT THE NAULT CENTER AT ENTREPRENEURSHIP@USF.EDU WITH ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.
*PLEASE CHECK OUR WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES.
- The competition is open to any current Florida college student.
- Selected Teams will be required to present their game innovation in-person to the panel of judges who will evauluate their innovation based on its' commercial viability.
- Each team is given 10 Minutes to present before the panel (PowerPoint & video presentations to be used as visual aid).
Game innovation Topics
- Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Entertainment (sports, fantasy, simulation
- Healthcare App or Innovation
- Cloud computing
- Open category
To inspire and educate the next generation of game innovators.
- To help grow the Florida business eco-system.
- To teach valuable business skills
- To promote entrepreneurship and STEM across Florida
- To help students achieve success in the classroom and after they graduate
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org