We Got U-SF Scholarship & Waiver
To help support your academic goals during these unprecedented times, the University of South Florida is offering eligible students the We Got U-SF Scholarship and Waiver, a one-time award to support students who are enrolled full-time in the Fall 2020 semester.
Below you will find a series of frequently asked questions to help navigate inquiries related to eligibility and how funds are distributed.
If after reviewing the FAQs below you have more questions, please contact the appropriate office according to your student type:
- Incoming (NEW) International students, please review your award on your MyUSF OASIS account. If you have additional questions, please contact International Admissions at International@usf.edu.
- New and continuing students, including continuing International students, please view your award on your MyUSF OASIS account. If you have additional questions, contact the Office of Financial Aid at 813/974-4700.
Eligible students must be new or continuing (enrolled in spring or summer 2020), degree-seeking undergraduates who are enrolled full-time (12+ credit hours) in the Fall 2020 semester.
To qualify, undergraduate students must not have their full cost of attendance covered or their financial need fully met with other need based financial aid. In addition, students receiving a state mandated or USF approved tuition waiver will not be eligible.
Eligible students must be new or continuing (enrolled in spring or summer 2020), degree-seeking graduate students who are enrolled full-time (9+ credit hours) in the Fall 2020 semester.
To qualify, graduate students must not be receiving tuition waivers in the form of:
- Graduate Assistantships (GA)
- Teaching Assistantships (TA)
- Research Assistantship (RA)
- State-mandated or USF approved waivers
- Third party payment of tuition and/or fees
In addition, graduate students must not have their full cost of attendance covered on their financial need fully met with other need based financial aid.
Students who are pursuing a graduate certificate or a doctoral professional degree do not qualify for We Got U-SF funds at this time.
Students who have been awarded Federal CARES Act Emergency Aid for fall 2020 are not eligible for additional funding.
In order to assist as many of our students as possible, students who are receiving other institutional scholarships are not eligible for additional funding.
- Presidential Award
- Directors Award
- Scholars Gold Award
- Scholars Award
- History of Achievement Award
- Ventures Scholars Award
- Spain & Gillies CC Transfer Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
- Green & Gold Presidential Award
- Green & Gold Directors Award
- Green & Gold Scholars Award
- Tradition of Excellence Award
- International Student Scholarship
- International Transfer Student Scholarship