INTO USF Students
All students who are progressing from the INTO-USF Pathway program and are admitted to USF for Spring 2022 are required to complete the INTO USF Transfer Online Orientation via Canvas. With this in mind, we have worked closely with the INTO USF Staff to develop a virtual Orientation for you to complete.
This program consists of two major components:
- Access to a required Online Canvas Course content, which means that you will be required to login to complete Orientation modules and quizzes via Canvas but can do so at your own pace and complete on your own time but you must still complete them by November 19, 2021. Please allow 24-48 hours to receive an invitation to your USF email for your asynchronous virtual Orientation Canvas course.
- Completion of the requirements outlined by your USF academic program, which may include an Asynchronous “College Overview” modulein the above-mentioned Orientation Canvas course. Your USF academic programmight also contact you to detail their specific requirements. NOTE: e-mails from your USF academic program will go to your official USF e-mail account so be sure to check that account frequently.
Transfer undergraduate INTO USF students are required to pay a $35 fee to complete USF Orientation upon making a reservation. Orientation is required for all new undergraduate students. Payments can be made with VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or e-Check in your Orientation reservation While payment by credit card or e-Check is preferred, we can accept cash, check, and money order. Please review these payment instructions.
Refunds are available in limited situations. Review our Refund Policy to see if your situation qualifies.
*Please Note: Fees represent a per person rate.
|International INTO USF Student||$35|
READY TO MAKE YOUR ORIENTATION RESERVATION?
Orientation reservations for Spring 2022 are open. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 813-974-3060.
MYBULLSPATH PORTAL INFORMATION
What is my BullsPath?
It's a one-stop student on-boarding portal that allows you to complete tasks all in one place (like registering for orientation or applying for housing). The portal is designed for newly admitted undergraduate students, both domestic and international, for all three USF campuses (Tampa, St.Petersburg, and Sarasota-Manatee).
How do I use it?
- Use your NetID and password to log into the myBullsPath portal.
- You will see a series of "cards." Each card represents a task or series of tasks that
you need to complete. They are color-coded so you know which to pay attention to
- Green means you've completed the task.
- Red means you need to complete the task.
- Yellow means the task is in progress.
- Gray means you will need to complete the task in the future, but not now.
- Follow the steps in the portal to complete any necessary tasks.