Before You Arrive
iStart is our international student portal!
New international students use iStart to complete the Glo-Bull Start process. The Glo-Bull Start checklist is designed to guide students through all of the tasks they must complete as a new international student at USF.
These tasks include learning about USF by completing electronic forms (E-Forms), collecting current copies of all immigration and travel documents, completing Document Check, and attending University Orientation.
Each E-Form within the Glo-Bull Start checklist includes detailed instructions, guiding students through the document submission process.
NOTE: Some E-Forms have limited availability based on student immigration status. If you are unable to see an E-Form or receive an “Access Denied” message when attempting to open an E-Form that you believe you should have access to, please contact OIS.
Requests Available Online through iStart:
F-1/J-1 Student Services
- Reduced Course Load Request
- Travel Signature Request
- Program Extension for F-1 Students
- Program Extension for J-1 Students
- OPT Information Update
- F-1 Transfer OUT – SEVIS Release Form
- Reprint Lost/Stolen/Damaged I-20/DS-2019
- J-1 On Campus Employment Authorization
- OPT STEM Extension
- Study or Research Abroad Approval Form
- Update Financial Documentation
- Update Passport
- Update Port of Entry Stamp & I-94
- Update Visa Stamp
- Upload Updated Dependent Documents
- Add Dependents
- Citizenship Change Request Form
(for students who have become permanent resident aliens)