Change of Citizenship

If you were an F-1 or J-1 students but have since become a US Permanent Resident, Asylee/Refugee, or US Naturalized Citizen please complete our Report Change of Citizenship E-Form.

In some cases you may still be pending one of the above statuses and still wish to relinquish your F-1 or J-1 status. While this is not recommended (you should speak with your attorney first) you may also use this E-Form to let us know.

iStart Screenshot