Accessing Glo-Bull Start
All new admitted international students must use iStart to complete the Glo-Bull Start checklist. The Glo-Bull Start checklist is designed to guide students through all of the immigration tasks they must complete as a new international student at USF.
NOTE: You will receive an email when your Glo-Bull Start checklist is ready for you. Please allow time for the Office of International Services to create your checklist after we have been notified of your admission.
Accessing Your Glo-Bull Start Checklist:
Once you've received the email asking you to begin the Glo-Bull Start checklist you can access it using the following steps.
- Login to https://istart.usf.edu using your USF NetID and password.
- If you have not already done so, you can activate your USF NetID by going to https://netid.usf.edu/Activate
- If you are from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, or Syria, you may need to, temporarily, use the Limited Services login option until you arrive in the U.S.
- Once you have logged in to iStart, find your Glo-Bull Start checklist by scrolling Requests
section at the bottom of the homepage. Click on the Glo-Bull Start link for your apllication.
- Read the instructions at the top of the page and complete the listed e-forms according
to their instructions.