What is myBullsPath?
It's a one-stop student on-boarding portal that allows you to complete tasks all in one place (like registering for orientation or applying for housing).
The portal is designed for newly admitted undergraduate students, both domestic and international, for all three USF campuses (Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota-Manatee).
How do I use it?
- Use your NetID and password to log into the myBullsPath portal.
- You will see a series of "cards." Each card represents a task or series of tasks that
you need to complete. They are color-coded so you know which to pay attention to:
- Green means you've completed the task.
- Red means you need to complete the task.
- Yellow means the task is in progress.
- Gray means you will need to complete the task in the future, but not now.
- Follow the steps in the portal to complete any necessary tasks.