Support Phi Beta Kappa
Contributions to the USF chapter of Phi Beta Kappa will directly benefit students nominated to be part of this prestigious honors society by subsidizing the cost of membership and allowing the Executive Board to organize additional events for members and alumni. The USF Phi Beta Kappa Fund (#170028) was established in order to help further these goals. Please consider giving today through the USF Foundation Website.
If you have any additional questions about donating to PBK at USF, please contact Dr. Charles Adams.
Foundation Members of Phi Beta Kappa at USF (seated, left to right):
- Carol and Frank Morsani, philanthropists
- Steven Greenbaum, philanthropist
- Dr. Judy Genshaft, USF President
- Terrell Sessums, Chairman, Florida Board of Regents and former Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives
- Brian Lamb, member of the Florida Board of Governors and former Chair of the USF Board of Trustees
- Pam and Les Muma, philanthropists
- Samuel Bell, former Majority Leader of the Florida House of Representatives
- Dr. Betty Castor, fifth president of the University of South Florida
- Paul Luna, President and CEO of Helios Education Foundation
- Dr. Ralph Wilcox, USF Provost and Executive Vice President