Supporting your Transition in a Remote Setting
As you continue to navigate your USF experience during this time, New Student Connections and Parent & Family Engagement is here to provide care, support and guide you through this process. To ensure the safety of students and staff, our office has moved to remote work conditions. During this time, our team continues to answer your questions, connect you to valuable resources, and provide individualized support in navigating this new transition.
Click here to access USF's official updates regarding the coronavirus pandemic.
Follow us on Instagram @usf_nsc for helpful tips and valuable information to keep you on track and in-the-know.
Look out for our weekly #HowToCollege emails coming to your USF student email each Sunday!
Find Connection, Community, and Events!
Visit usf.edu/wow to learn about welcome events and experiences to make USF feel like home, no matter where you are!
Connect with a Peer Advisor Leader for Individual Support
Peer Advisor Leaders are available to help you get connected to the campus resources you need to be successful. PALs are here to support your academically, personally, emotionally and more as you transition into remote learning. Request outreach from a PAL.
Do you need assistance or to get connected to the best resource for the support you need? Fill out our Intake form so we can follow up with you directly.
We recognize during this unprecedented time, it is normal to be anxious and want clear answers, especially as you care for your family and support your student. Here's how you can connect with us to stay informed and supported:
- Parent & Family BULLetin: an e-newsletter full of resources, education, and family-specific content to support your Bull. We’ll be sending these out more frequently to provide support as your student navigates their transition to remote learning.
- USF Parent and Family Engagement Facebook Page
- USF Families Official Facebook Group
Connect with a Family Coach for Individual Support
As you support your student in the weeks to come, we are here to support you and provide strategies to help make this transition as smooth as possible for your student. To connect with a Family Coach from the Parent & Family Engagement Team, please complete our Family Coaching form at any time and a member of our team will reach out.
Got Questions? Does your student need assistance or do you need guidance to support your student? Fill out our Intake form so we can follow up with you directly.
Your Campus Support
Because of the geographic distribution of our campuses, USF supports our new students and family members from three offices.
- Tampa campus: New Student Connections and Parent & Family Engagement provides services to students and families.
- St. Petersburg campus: Visit the COMPASS Student Experience Office or call (727) 873-4003. COMPASS will keep the PeteSync site up to date with the latest scheduling information.
- Sarasota-Manatee campus: Visit the Office of Student Engagement.