are Are you interested in supporting new Bulls as they transition to USF?
Applications for the 2023-2024 Peer Advisor Leader (PAL) Team will open on February 13, 2023.
- Tuesday, February 7th in MSC 3713 from 2 pm - 3 pm
- Friday, February 10th on Teams from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Monday, February 13th in MSC 3713 from 9 am - 10 am
- Thursday, February 16th in MSC 4200 from 5 pm - 6 pm
- Tuesday, February 21st in MSC 3713 from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 22nd on Teams from 5 pm - 6 pm
Please Note: Attending one of these Information Sessions is recommended to become a PAL.
Search for PAL applications via Handshake.
If issues occur locating or accessing the application, please email email@example.com for further instructions.
Fill out our Interest Form below to receive reminders and more information.
An integral part to the New Student Connections (NSC) team, Peer Advisor Leaders (PALs) support students through their transition to USF via large scale programs and individual coaching conversations. PALs embody the mission, vision, and values of NSC by making sure students feel cared for and like they matter, see possibilities and hope, and have access to the knowledge and resources they need to thrive.