Read&Write (RW) software helps students achieve their academic goals by providing support tools for reading, writing, and research assignments. RW features both text-to-speech and speech-to-text conversion, word translation, document scanning, and a talking calculator.
Read&Write is available on Windows and Mac computers, as well as mobile devices and web browser extensions. Click on the applicable link to access installation files. A USF NetID and credentials is required to download RW.
• Windows: Quick Start Guide for Windows and Training Guide for Windows
• MAC: Quick Start Guide for MAC and Training Guide for MAC
• Microsoft Edge: Quick Reference Guide for Edge
• Google Chrome: Quick Reference Guide for Google Chrome
• iPad: User Guide for iPad
• Android: User Guide for Android
• Training Materials for Read&Write