ROTC Living Learning Community
How to Apply
To apply to live in the ROTC LLC, complete the following steps:
1. Complete the online application for on campus housing by going to the Housing Application Process web page and follow the instructions provided (all first-time-in-college campus residents will select a meal plan as part of the housing application).
2. Submit your $50 housing application fee.
3. Complete the LLC application in the Programming & Events section of the Housing Portal.
4. Submit/verify your Student Health Services immunization information.
5. Reserve and pay for an orientation session.
Applications for all Living Learning Communities will typically be available sometime in the fall prior to the next academic year. The deadline for all Living Learning Community applications is typically mid-June prior to the start of Fall Semester classes.