Immunization Compliance Overview
Per USF Policy 33-002, it is mandatory for USF students to submit all required immunization documentation and sign the official Medical History Form prior to course registration. A hold preventing registration will remain on your account until you have fulfilled the following requirements.
- Medical History Form (Required):
- Sign form electronically through OASIS
-or- Download and sign the Medical History form. (Please note: if student is under 18, Legal Guardian signature required also on print form)
- Measles & Rubella Immunity (Required):
Submit proof of 2 MMRs given after 1st birthday, or
IgG quantitative lab report (performed within last 5 years). Lab report must include result and reference range.
- Hepatitis B Immunity (Recommended):
- Meningitis Immunity (Recommended):
- TB Screening: Per USF Policy 33-003 Tuberculosis Screening required for all students who use an international address at the time of application. Screening must be done within 6 months prior to the 1st semester you physically attend classes on any of the USF campuses. See this example of Tuberculosis screening document.
For a detailed explanation of the requirements, please download the following Submission Guide.
For an exemption request, please contact our office directly.
Please refer to the tabs on the left side for additional information particular to your student status/population.
Click here for a tutorial on how to register.
Mail: 4202 E Fowler Ave, SHS 100, Tampa, FL 33620-6750