Immunization Compliance Overview
OFFICE HOURS MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY FROM 8AM TO 5PM
PHONE LINES AVAILABLE FROM 10AM TO 4:30PM
Per USF Policy 33-002, it is mandatory for USF students to submit all required immunization documentation and sign the official Medical History Form prior to course registration. A hold preventing registration will remain on your account until you have fulfilled the following requirements.
- Medical History Form (Required):
- Measles & Rubella Immunity (Required):
Submit proof of 2 MMRs given after 1st birthday, or
IgG quantitative lab report (performed within last 5 years). Lab report must include result and reference range.
- Hepatitis B Immunity (Recommended):
Submit proof of immunity to Hepatitis B by providing 3 vaccine dates or
Quantitative lab report or
- For important information on Hepatitis B from the CDC click click here
- Meningitis Immunity (Recommended):
- TB Screening: Per USF Policy 33-003, Tuberculosis Screening required for all students who use an international address at the time of application. Screening must be done within 6 months prior to the 1st semester you physically attend classes on any of the USF campuses. See this example of Tuberculosis screening document.
Click here to review an Immunization Guide.
If you are missing any vaccine and/ or labs, please contact your current healthcare provider or schedule an Immunization Compliance Appointment by clicking here.
For an exemption request, please contact our office directly.
Please refer to the tabs on the left side for additional information particular to your student status/population.
Click here for a tutorial on how to register.