Registration at USF is self-service via OASIS by time ticket appointment through Schedule Planner. Schedule Planner gives you the ability to plan coursework for the upcoming term(s), by providing various scheduling options that is a best fit for your busy lifestyle. Don't forget to block-out times for your free time, work, or sports by using the "Break" feature. This will allow you to optimize your course selections.
1. Check for your TIME TICKET and any holds in OASIS (Your Time Ticket states the day and time you are scheduled to register.)
3. Plan your best SCHEDULE FOR NEXT TERM.
4. Save them to your SHOPPING CART.
5. See ADVISING prior to your Time Ticket schedule to ensure you are on-track for DEGREE COMPLETION. Be sure you have had all holds on your account removed.
6. When your time ticket opens, REGISTER by sending your shopping cart to registration.
IMPORTANT: Once you select your course(s) in Schedule Planner, you must finalize your selections by sending the course(s) to your "shopping cart" which will send the scheduled courses into OASIS. You must click the "Register" button at the bottom of the OASIS page to officially add the course.
If you have questions about this, please feel free to Ask the Registrar for more information or assistance.
TAMPA CAMPUS STUDENTS
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TAMPA CAMPUS REGISTRATION
ST. PETERSBURG CAMPUS STUDENTS
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ST. PETERSBURG CAMPUS REGISTRATION