Welcome to Student Health Services @ USF!
In case of a life threatening emergency, call 9-1-1. For other medical concerns, please call our After Hours Service at (813) 974-2331.
Update 9/4/2020: Although our main telephone number remains (813) 974-2331, due to high demand, we now have an additional number (813) 445-4976 to reach Student Health Services. If you experience difficulties reaching us through our main telephone line, please feel free to use (813) 445-4976 to reach patient services. We appreciate the feedback and want to ensure that we remain accessible to our community.
- Appointments via virtual Tele-health and in-person clinic apppointments may be available
- For Tele-health appointments, please download Microsoft Teams
- Call to schedule your apointment 813.974.2331 Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Request an appointment online. Please allow 24-48 hours for response.
All Student Health Services departments are open Monday through Friday during the following times:
Clinical Hours FOR TAMPA CAMPUS:
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday - Thursday 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Summer Semester: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Break Weeks: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- You can schedule an appointment by calling (727) 873-4422 (option 1) or you can request an appointment here. Operational Hours Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- You can schedule an appointment by calling (941) 487-4254 Operational Hours Monday -
Friday 1:00 – 5:00 PM during the Fall & Spring terms.
Insurance Compliance via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Immunization Compliance via email email@example.com
Immunizations and Insurance Compliance are available from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Laboratory is open from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Pharmacy (Tampa Marshall STudent Center)
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Summer Semester & Break Weeks: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pharmacy will be Closed 6/30/2021 for yearly Inventory
* Hours during break weeks or holidays may vary.
Tampa campus: GPS address: 4107 USF Cedar Cir, Tampa, FL 33620
The Student Health clinic is located east of the Marshall Student Center and USF Bookstore, just north of the Student Services building. The Immunization and Insurance Offices are located in the SHS Annex, the basement of the bookstore; the entrance is located on the southeast side of the building. The Bulls Country Pharmacy is located in the retail shops wing of the Marshall Student Center on the first floor.
Parking Resident permit parking and pay-per-space spots are available behind the clinic. If you need further assistance with parking, please visit Parking and Transportation Services.