Welcome to Student Health Services @ USF!
- In case of a life threatening emergency, call 911. For other medical concerns, please call our After Hours Service at (813) 974-2331.
- Request an appointment online. Please allow 24-48 hours for response.
- Request prescription transfers online from Bulls Country Pharmacy.
All Student Health Services departments are open Monday through Friday during the following times:
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday - Thursday 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Summer Semester: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Break Weeks: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Immunizations, Insurance, Appointments, Laboratory
- Immunizations and Insurance appointments from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- The Laboratory is open from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Summer Semester & Break Weeks: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pharmacy will be Closed 6/30/2020 for yearly Inventory
* Hours during break weeks or holidays may vary.
The Student Health clinic is located east of the Marshall Student Center and USF Bookstore, just north of the Student Services building. The Immunization and Insurance Offices are located in the SHS Annex, the basement of the bookstore; the entrance is located on the southeast side of the building. The Bulls Country Pharmacy is located in the retail shops wing of the Marshall Student Center on the first floor.
GPS address: 4107 USF Cedar Cir, Tampa, FL 33620
Resident permit parking and pay-per-space spots are available behind the clinic. If you need further assistance with parking, please visit Parking and Transportation Services.