Welcome to Student Health Services @ USF!
- In case of a life threatening emergency, call 911. For other medical concerns, please call our After Hours Service at (813) 974-2331.
- Request an appointment online.
- Request prescription transfers online from Bulls Country Pharmacy.
For your compliance concerns for registration for the spring 2018 semester, we have a staff of dedicated team members that will process online requests/submissions and respond to emails within 72 hours.
- Submit your immunization compliance documents online or via email at email@example.com.
- Submit your insurance compliance documents online or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Student Health Services departments are open Monday through Friday during the following times:
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Summer Semester: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Break Weeks: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Immunizations, Insurance, Appointments, Laboratory
- Immunizations, Insurance and Appointments are open from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- The Laboratory is open from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Fall & Spring Semesters: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Summer Semester & Break Weeks: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pharmacy will be Closed 6/29/2018 for yearly Inventory
* Hours during break weeks or holidays may vary.
The Student Health clinic is located east of the Marshall Student Center and USF Bookstore, just north of the Student Services building. The Immunization and Insurance Offices are located in the SHS Annex, the basement of the bookstore; the entrance is located on the southeast side of the building. The Bulls Country Pharmacy is located in the retail shops wing of the Marshall Student Center on the first floor.
Resident permit parking and pay-per-space spots are available behind the clinic. If you need further assistance with parking, please visit Parking and Transportation Services.