USF Bulls Country Pharmacy
Our pharmacy is closed daily for a 30 min lunch break between 12 and 1pm.
Bulls Country Pharmacy is now open on the 1st floor of the new Student Health & Wellness Center! Near Yuengling Center, Genshaft Honors College, Muma College of Business, and Campus Recreation & Wellness
New Location: 12530 USF Bull Run Drive, Tampa, FL, 33620. Bull Runner Purple Route. Suggested parking Yuengling Center Lot 22D, parking entrance off of Alumni Drive.
Protecting the Herd...one prescription at a time
Our pharmacy provides prescriptions, over-the-counter items, first-aid, vitamins, and toiletries to our community.
12530 USF Bull Run Drive, Tampa, FL, 33620
Phone: (813) 974-2071 Fax: (813) 974-4383
Fall & Spring Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Closed for Lunch 30 minutes during the 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM hour
Summer & Break Week Operating Hours:
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Closed for Lunch from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PM
Pharmacy will be closed 6/28/2024 for yearly Inventory
University Holiday Closures:
Friday, November 10, 2023 Veteran's Day
Thursday-Friday, November 23-24 Thanksgiving Break
Thursday-Monday, December 21, 2023 - January 1, 2024 Winter Break
- Refills can be requested through this link, MyUSF mobile app through the menu "Pharmacy Refill Request", or by calling 813.974.2071 (option 0)
- New prescriptions- request by calling 813.974.2071 (option 0) or your medical provider can send electronically to us as USF Bulls Country Pharmacy
- We will collect your insurance co-payment or student rate when you pick up your item. We currently accept Visa, Master Card, America Express and Discover. Enrolled students may opt to post payment to their OASIS account or pay with credit card.
Picking-up Prescriptions or Over-the-counter medication:
- Please allow 1 hour after your prescription has been sent before picking-up.
- Have your picture ID ready for the Pharmacy employee at pick-up
- If you are picking up a controlled medication, you need to bring your Driver’s License or Passport. USF ID is not sufficient for controlled medication.
Consultation, Questions, and Requests
- Medication consults are offered by telephone only, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. If you want to discuss your prescription or have questions, please call 813-974-2071 (option 2) and ask to speak to a Pharmacist for a consultation or speak with the Pharmacist in person.
- We have limited quantities of certain over-the-counter medications. Please call ahead to check our stock.
Meet our pharmacist, Xilma Lemois! She is here to help you and can offer telephone medication consultation for new prescriptions and refills, along with guidance on selecting over-the-counter medication.
Graduate School: Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.): NOVA Southeastern University;
Additional trainings: Certified Asthma Educator (AE-C); Immunization Certified; Pharmacy Teaching Certificate (USF-COP)
Board Certification: NAECB (National Asthma Educator Certification Board); CCGP (Commission for Certification in Geriatric Pharmacy)
Professional areas of interest: Pharmacy Students Preceptor; Asthma; Pharmacotherapy; Diabetes
USF Safe Zone Ally
Accepted insurance plans include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Current Student Insurance (USF)
- CVS Caremark
- Express Scripts
- Medco (AvMed)