USF Bulls Country Pharmacy
Our pharmacy provides prescriptions, over-the-counter items, first-aid, vitamins, and toiletries to our community. To protect our patients and our pharmacy team during this pandemic, USF Bulls Country Pharmacy will ensure physical distancing by allowing a maximum of 3 individuals inside our facility.
Marshall Student Center, first floor
Address: 4103 Cedar Circle, MSC 1500 Tampa, FL 33620
Phone: (813) 974-2071 Fax: (813) 974-4383
Monday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Refills can be requested through this link, MyUSF mobile app through the menu "Pharmacy Refill Request", or by calling 813.974.2071 (option 0)
- New prescriptions- request by calling 813.974.2071 (option 0) or your medical provider can send electronically to us as USF Bulls Country Pharmacy
- We will collect your insurance co-payment or student rate when you pick up your item. We currently accept Visa, Master Card, America Express and Discover. Enrolled students may opt to post payment to their OASIS account or pay with credit card.
Picking-up Prescriptions or Over-the-counter medication:
- Pharmacy is offering in-person service. To ensure physical distance, a maximium of 3 individuals can be inside the pharmacy.
- Please allow 1 hour after your prescription has been sent before picking-up.
- Have your picture ID ready for the Pharmacy employee at pick-up
- If you are picking up a controlled medication, you need to bring your Driver’s License or Passport. USF ID is not sufficient for controlled medication.
Consultation, Questions, and Requests
- Medication consults are offered by telephone only, Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. If you want to discuss your prescription or have questions, please call 813-974-2071 (option 2) and ask to speak to a Pharmacist for a consultation or speak with the Pharmacist in person.
- We have limited quantities of certain over-the-counter medications. Please call ahead to check our stock.
Meet our pharmacist, Xilma Lemois! She is here to help you and can offer telephone medication consultation for new prescriptions and refills, along with guidance on selecting over-the-counter medication.
Graduate School: Doctor in Pharmacy (Pharm.D.): NOVA Southeastern University;
Additional trainings: Certified Asthma Educator (AE-C); Immunization Certified; Pharmacy Teaching Certificate (USF-COP)
Board Certification: NAECB (National Asthma Educator Certification Board); CCGP (Commission for Certification in Geriatric Pharmacy)
Professional areas of interest: Pharmacy Students Preceptor; Asthma; Pharmacotherapy; Diabetes
USF Safe Zone Ally
Accepted insurance plans include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Current Student Insurance (USF)
- CVS Caremark
- Express Scripts
- Medco (AvMed)