Vaccine preventable diseases
Protect the Herd with vaccinations
Although USF does not require most vaccines, all adults need immunizations to help them prevent getting and spreading serious diseases that could result in poor health, class absence, missed work, or costly medical bills. Student Health Services offers all vaccinations recommended below. We can bill insurance or offer a self-pay fee schedule for the administered vaccines.
- COVID – Vaccine is free for students. Only the administration of vaccine is charged.
- MMR (Measles, mumps, rubella)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (human papillomaviruses) – against certain cancers.
- Influenza (‘Flu) – Vaccine is free for students. Only the administration of vaccine is charged.
- Mpox (formerly Monkeypox)
- Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis)