Schedule an Appointment
Appointment times and delivery format my vary by campus. If you are having trouble making an appointment at any campus, email email@example.com.
FOR SARASOTA CAMPUS STUDENTS
- To make an appointment with your Sarasota campus ECM advisor, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR ST. PETE CAMPUS STUDENTS CoNTACT:
- To make an appointment with your St. Pete campus ECM advisors, CLICK HERE
For Tampa Campus Students
- Use Archivum
- College: Undergraduate Studies
- Major: Any one of the five exploratory pathways (EAH, ECB, EGS, EHN, EMT).
- ECM Tampa is offering in-person, virtual TEAMS, and phone appointment services
- If you are not a current exploratory student, just select any track and in the notes, please describe your situation and what you are hoping to discuss.
- ECM Tampa has ended all walk-in services until further notice. Please check back as we will be updating our walk-in services with the addition of new team members soon.
For ALL Appointments:
- Be sure you have access to DegreeWorks on your appointment.
- Please leave the phone number you want to be contacted at in the appointment request.
- ECM is for freshmen students with under 36 credit hours. All USF students must declare a major at 36 credit hours.
- The students we serve are degree-seeking students, who have either reserved or completed Orientation.