Schedule an Appointment
Appointment times and delivery format my vary by campus. If you are having trouble making an appointment at any campus, email email@example.com.
FOR SARASOTA CAMPUS STUDENTS
- To make an appointment with your Sarasota campus ECM advisor, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR ST. PETE CAMPUS STUDENTS CoNTACT:
- To make an appointment with your St. Pete campus ECM advisors, CLICK HERE
For Tampa Campus Students
- Use Archivum
- College: Undergraduate Studies
- Major: Any one of the five exploratory pathways (EAH, ECB, EGS, EHN, EMT).
- Click Here for visual instructions.
The ECM walk-in advising services will resume on Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 and last through the Spring 2024 semester. For ECM (could be different for other majors) we offer walk-in advising services with no appointment necessary on Wednesdays only. The hours are 9am-11am and 1pm-4pm on a first-come, first-serve basis. They are in the ECM offices at SVC2002 right above the ID card shop. Please email us at ECMadvise@usf.edu if you have any questions.
For ALL Appointments:
- Be sure you have access to DegreeWorks on your appointment.
- Please leave the phone number you want to be contacted at in the appointment request.
- ECM is for freshmen students with under 36 credit hours. All USF students must declare a major at 36 credit hours.
- The students we serve are degree-seeking students, who have either reserved or completed Orientation.