Schedule an Appointment
Appointment times and delivery format my vary by campus. If you are having trouble making an appointment at any campus, email email@example.com.
FOR SARASOTA CAMPUS STUDENTS
- ECM Arts & Humanities (EAH) Topher Mowry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ECM Business (ECB) Elaine Giles at email@example.com
- ECM Global & Social Sciences (EGS) Cristyne Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ECM Health & Natural Sciences (EHN) Samantha Bell at Sabell3@usf.edu
- ECM Math-Technology-Engineering (EMT) Topher Mowry at email@example.com
FOR ST. PETE CAMPUS STUDENTS CoNTACT:
ECM Arts & Humanities (EAH) and Global & Social Sciences (EGS)
Sheila Goethe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ECM Business (ECB) Tina Santoro at email@example.com
- ECM Health & Natural Sciences (EHN)
Steven Bird at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECM Math-Technology-Engineering (EMT)
Amanda Timmers-Bonvallet at email@example.com
- To make an appointment with your St. Pete campus ECM advisors, CLICK HERE
For Tampa Campus Students
- Use Archivum
- College: Undergraduate Studies
- Major: Any one of the five exploratory pathways (EAH, ECB, EGS, EHN, EMT).
- ECM Tampa is offering in-person, virtual TEAMS, and phone appointment services
- If you are not a current exploratory student, just select any track and in the notes, please describe your situation and what you are hoping to discuss.
- From 8/24/22-12/7/22 ECM Tampa is offering walk-in advising services with no appointment necessary on Wednesdays from 9am-11am and 1pm-4pm. It is located in the Office of Undergraduate Studies in SVC2002. The appointments will be 15-30 minutes at max. Students will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For ALL Appointments:
- Be sure you have access to DegreeWorks on your appointment.
- Please leave the phone number you want to be contacted at in the appointment request.
- ECM is for freshmen students with under 36 credit hours. All USF students must declare a major at 36 credit hours.
- The students we serve are degree-seeking students, who have either reserved or completed Orientation.