The Office of Transfer Student Success provides a range of services to prospective,
transitioning and current transfer students to ensure their experiences are smooth
Some of our services include:
- Administration of the Fuse program, including curriculum alignment, advising, tracking and special offerings.
- Advising at Florida College System Partner Institutions. See our calendar for specific school and campus locations.
- Outreach events and workshops both on USF's campus and on FCS partner campuses. Past events include HCC/USF Day, Office of National Scholars Workshop, Pre-Health Professions information sessions and more.
- Articulation work, including developing course acceptance processes and clearer communication to prospective students about credit transfer.
- Oversee the Academic Transitions Course (SLS3113), this course is a three-credit upper-level elective course designed to help transfer students adapt to a new academic environment. You can find more information on the course by clicking here.