25 Under 25
- Be fully admitted to the Muma College of Business
- Have completed at least nine hours of upper-level business coursework at USF OR completed three semesters as a BBN student.
- Have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 USF GPA at the time of application.
- Have demonstrated excellence in at least two of the following areas at the college
- professional development
- community/campus service
- Applicants must be no older than 25 on April 22, 2015.
- Students chosen for the 25 Under 25 recognition program will be notified by March 30, 2015.
- Honorees will have headshots (portrait photos) taken on April 2 or 3. These headshots will be used for a recognition booklet and social media campaign. Headshots will be shared with students for personal use.
- Honorees will be recognized at a reception at Busch Gardens on April 22, 2015 and may have the opportunity to be introduced to business leaders at an Executive Advisory Council luncheon.
- A roster of honorees will be included in the USF Muma College of Business newsletter and honorees may also be highlighted in news releases, social media, websites, and other news vehicles.
- A social media campaign will determine which of the 25 honorees will be named the "Most Remarkable" student.
Please submit the following documents no later than 11:59 p.m. on March 11, 2015:
- On-Line Application Form
- A résumé emailed to email@example.com (pdf preferred).
- Students must provide proof of significant off-campus community service, leadership, or professional development. A brief email from immediate supervisors, volunteer coordinators, etc. sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will suffice. Please do not submit letters of support for on-campus service, participation in official athletics programs, or programs such as USF Ambassadors, the Business Honors Program, USF Green and Gold Guides, Orientation Team Leaders, etc. unless these letters indicate extraordinary involvement or leadership - well beyond simple membership on a team or in a program. A maximum of three supporting documents will be forwarded to the judges.