25 Under 25
- Be fully admitted to the Muma College of Business
- Have completed at least nine hours of upper-level business coursework at USF OR completed three semesters as a BBN student.
- Have a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 USF GPA at the time of application.
- Have demonstrated excellence in at least two of the following areas at the college
- professional development
- community/campus service
- Applicants must be no older than 25 on March 1, 2014.
- Students chosen for the 25 Under 25 recognition program will be notified by March 19, 2014.
- Honorees will be recognized at a reception at Busch Gardens on April 11, 2014 and may have the opportunity to be introduced to business leaders at an Executive Advisory Council luncheon.
- A roster of honorees will be included in the Muma College of Business newsletter and honorees may also be highlighted in news releases, social media, websites, and other news vehicles.
- A social media campaign will determine which of the 25 honorees will be named the "Most Remarkable" student.
Please submit the following documents no later than 11:59 p.m. on March 1, 2014: