Study Abroad Eligibility
To study abroad and be considered for financial aid you must:
- be classified as a degree seeking undergraduate student at USF
- have successfully completed at least one term of enrollment at USF
- have an eligible Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) status (cannot be in warning or probation status, or about to reach your degree level limit of attempted hours)
- be academically eligible to enroll in the classes at USF (not prohibited by USF academic policy)
- enroll half-time, and only in classes that satisfy your degree requirements. Note: Most financial aid awards require at least half-time attendance and many programs require full-time attendance.
Next step, planning for study abroad