What We Do
Reach your SMART goals with...
Here's how it works!
- Determine a goal you want to accomplish for yourself during the Spring 2016 semester.
- Register HERE to receive monthly encouragement & tips on goal attainment.
- Follow @WellnessUSF for inspiration & tools.
- Share your personal goal and progress with others at #ReadySetGoal
Goal Setting Resources
Can't decide what goal to set? Start here, clarifying your values with the Life Values Inventory.
Create a SMART goal with this Goal Setting Worksheet.
Stay motivated with the web-based interface of LifeTick.
Campus Partners: Here's how you can help!
- Support the campaign by posting and sharing the #ReadySetGoal posts on your social media during the spring semester.
- Provide leadership to your group, organization, or department in adopting a group goal for the spring and keeping the momentum going using the logo and hashtag #ReadySetGoal through the Spring 2016 semester
Objective: Utilizing the four strategy approach of goal attainment (Sheldon, Kasser, Smith, and Share, 2002) participants will be provided the skills necessary and a supportive on-line community of peers to reach their academic and personal wellness goals for the Spring 2016 semester and increase engagement with Wellness USF resources.
Please contact Dr. Nick Joyce with any questions and to request campaign materials.