Campus Community Consultation
The professional staff of the Counseling Center are available to all members of the USF community for consultation, professional development, and intervention recommendations surrounding issues that concern the emotional wellness and success of students.
Our consultation services are aimed at increasing the University's capacity to create a culture of caring and an enhanced learning and living environment for students across the mental health spectrum. We passionately believe that student mental health and well-being is the shared responsibility of the each and every member of the USF community and we are prepared to support you in this role.
Consultation, Guidance and Support
- Direct consultation with any member of USF community regarding a student mental health concern or topic. Call (813) 974-2831 to speak with a member of our professional staff.
- Learning opportunities for campus professionals to enhance awareness, knowledge and
skill of their role in mental health prevention and intervention. Previous offerings
- Incorporating Mindfulness in Your Curricula: Bringing mindfulness into your classroom to help students succeed
- Mental Health Matters: Your role in mental health prevention at USF
- Intentional Conversations: Strategies for having critical conversations with students
- Supporting Student Mental Health Abroad: Caring for student mental health while studying/traveling abroad
- Campus Connect: Suicide prevention training
We welcome opportunities to collaborate with all faculty, staff, departments, groups, committees, and organizations on campus.