If you or someone you know is experiencing a life threatening emergency, call: 9-1-1 or University Police: (813) 974-2628.
Call to Make aN Appointment or Speak with a Licensed Mental Health Professional
Students on the St. Petersburg or Sarasota-Manatee campuses should contact:
Office Hours and Location
Tampa Campus Main Office, Student Services Building (SVC), Suite 2124
- Current Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Same-day urgent single session consultation appointments are available by coming to the Counseling Center during business hours: Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9am-4pm. These appointment are on a first come, first serve basis. You may be asked to stay until you are seen by one of our counselors.
- Mental health services are provided via secure videoconference and in person. For step-by-step instructions on how to schedule an appointment, and more information about our services, please click here.
Face coverings are recommended in the Counseling Center. You are able to ask for a mask when you visit. If you are experiencing COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you wear a mask or call us at 813-974-2831 to change your in-person visit to telehealth or to reschedule.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a life threatening emergency, call: 9-1-1 or University Police: (813) 974-2628.
- If you or someone you know is experiencing a personal or emotional crisis after hours, please call our 24-hour number at (813) 974-2831 and press option 3 to speak with a licensed mental healthcare professional.