Visit Our Offices
Counseling Center Main Office, Student Services Building (SVC), Suite 2124
Monday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
(Check our calendar for holidays that our offices may be closed)
The Counseling Center offers evening appointments at the following locations:
- Student Health Services (SHS)
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- The FIT, Village Residential Complex
- Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- The WELL, USF Health Campus
- Tuesday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Click here for maps of USF.
If you believe that you or someone you know is experiencing a life threatening emergency,
If you believe that you or someone you know is in crisis (but not life threatening), please call us at our main phone line:
813-974-2831. Students may also call this line to speak with a licensed clinician when the Counseling Center is closed; wait for the recording & press number "3".
Make an Appointment
Click here to learn more on how to make an appointment.