Life Skills for Student Success
Accessing Life Skills
To access the Academic Integrity Tutorial and Financial Literacy 101 modules, follow these instructions:
- Log into myUSF at my.usf.edu with your NetID and password.
- Once logged in, click on Canvas located in the green bar across the top.
- Once in Canvas, access your dashboard where you will see the course numbers and titles.
- Select each course and follow the instructions given.
- For Financial Literacy 101, students must complete 90% of the course with a score of at least 80%. For Academic Integrity Tutorial, students must complete five modules that each finish with a quiz.
To access Haven: Understanding Sexual Assault and AlcoholEdu for College, follow these instructions:
- You'll receive an email from the USF Registrar, Office of Orientation or Graduate school. Click on the Haven: Understanding Sexual Assault/AlcoholEdu for College link provided. (Undergraduate and transfer students can also click here after attending Orientation. Graduate students can click here for Haven: Understanding Sexual Assault.)
- Register with your name, age, and date you attended orientation (select N/A if you are a Transfer or Graduate student). Make sure you use your USF email or myUSF to access the training.
- Select each course and follow the instructions given. Part 1 of Haven: Understanding Sexual Assault and AlcoholEdu for College will take approximately 45 minutes each. Once you complete Part 1 you must wait 24 hours before you will have access to Part 2.
- After 24 hours, you will receive an email providing you access to Part 2. Re-access the course through the link provided. Part 2 of Haven: Understanding Sexual Assault and AlcoholEdu for College will take approximately 15 minutes each to complete.