- M.A., Anthropology, University of South Florida, Tampa
- B.A., Anthropology, University of South Florida, St. Petersburg
Historical Ecology and Paleo-Historical Ecology, Environmental and Landscape Archaeology, Coastal Subsistence Patterns, Microbotanical Analyses, Precolumbian Florida, and Southeastern U.S.
- The Archaeopalynology of Crystal River Site (8Ci1), Citrus County, Florida. 2016. MA Thesis, Applied Anthropology Dept., USF, Tampa.
- Paleolimnological Study of Lake Bonny, City of Lakeland, Polk Co., Florida. 2016. Report prepared for the City of Lakeland, Department of Public Works under contract to the University of South Florida.
- Phase 1 Archaeological Survey Report and Preservation Plan, Stanley Mound Site (8Ma127), Wingate Creek State Park, Manatee County, Florida. 2017. Submitted to the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, District 4 Administration.