- M.A. Criminology and Violence Studies, Universität Regensburg, Germany
- B.A. Social and Cultural Anthropology + Political Science, Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen, Germany
Antoinette T. Jackson
ANT2410 Cultural Anthropology, ANT4401 Exploring Cross-Cultural Diversity, GER1120 Beginning German, and GER1121 Beginning German.
Contributing Editor for NAPA Notes, National Association for Practicing Anthropologists Newsletter
Identity and Representation, Historical Anthropology, Ethnic and Religious Minorities, Construction of Race, Whiteness Studies, Critical Race Studies, Knowledge Production, 19th and 20th Century History, Ottoman Empire, and Spanish Inquisition.
- Geographic Foci: Caucasus, Turkey, Levant, Southern Italy, United States
- MA Research: The Genocide in the Narratives of Armenian Families from Soviet Armenia and East Turkey
- PhD Research: The Bodies of 20th Century Southern Italian Migrants to the United States as a Site of Reproducing anti-Black Racism