- Giuntella, Osea, Giulia La Mattina, and Climent Quintana-Domeque, "Intergenerational Transmission of Health at Birth: Fathers Matter Too!" Journal of Human Capital, forthcoming.
- Jabeen, Gul, Dong Wang, Cem Isik, Rafael Alvarado, and Serdar Ongan, "Role of Energy Utilization Intensity, Technical Development, Economic Openness, and Foreign Tourism in Environmental Sustainability," Gondwana Research, forthcoming.
- Ongan, Serdar, Cem Isik, Azka Amin, Umit Bulut, Abdul Rehman, Rafael Alvarado, Munir Ahmad, and Sahir Karakaya, "Are Economic Growth and Environmental Pollution a Dilemma?" Environmental Science and Pollution Research, forthcoming.
- Ongan, Serdar, Huseyin Karamelikli, and Ismet Gocer, "The Alternative Version of J-Curve Hypothesis Testing: Evidence between the USA and Canada," Journal of International Trade and Economic Development, forthcoming.
- Ongan, Serdar, and Gocer Ismet, "Demand for Money in Greece After Euro Area and Policy Uncertainties," Review of Economic Analysis, forthcoming
- Ongan, Serdar, and Gocer Ismet, "Do Different Socio-Economic-Demographic Factors Matter in COVID-19 Related Stay-at-Home-Tendencies Across US States?" Journal of Health Management, forthcoming.
- Barbos, Andrei, and John Hartman, "Reputational Effects of Third Party Agents: A Study of the Market for Fine and Rare Wines," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, April 2023, 208, pp. 359-372.
- Loewy, Michael, "Four Comparative Steady-State Exercises Using the Diamond-Mortensen-Pissarides Model: Empirical and Policy-Driven Applications for First-Year Graduate Students in Macroeconomics," Journal for Economic Educators, March 2023, 23(1), pp. 13-19.
- Jumamyradov, Maksat, Benjamin M. Craig, Murat Munkin, and William Greene, "Comparing the Conditional Logit Estimates and True Parameters underPreference Heterogeneity: A Simulated Discrete Choice Experiment," Econometrics, March 2023, 11(1), 4.
- Ongan, Serdar, and Gocer Ismet, "Money Supply Determination Process for Japan," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, January 2023, 12(1), 249-261.
- Ongan, Serdar, Gocer Ismet, and Ayse Ongan, "Pandemic-Induced Economic Policy Uncertainty and US Stock Exchanges," Journal of Public Affairs, 2022, 22(S1).
- Ongan, Serdar, and Gocer Ismet, "Japan-US Bilateral Commodity-Level Trade and Trade Policy-Related Uncertainty Under the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Nonlinear ARDL Model," Economic Change and Restructuring, 2022, 55, pp. 1397–1418.
- Isik, Cem, Serdar Ongan, Umit Bulut, and Sahir Karakaya, "Reinvestigating the Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) hypothesis by a composite model constructed on the Armey curve hypothesis with government spending for the US States," Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2022, 29, pp. 16472–16483.
- Dynan, Linda, and Richard B. Smith,"Sources of Nurse-Sensitive Inpatient Safety Improvement," Health Services Research, December 2022, 57(6), pp. 1235-1246.
- Barbos, Andrei, and Joshua Kaisen, "An Example of Negative Wage Elasticity for YouTube Content Creators," Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, November 2022, 203, pp. 382-400.
- Munkin, Murat, "Count Roy Model with Finite Mixtures," Journal of Applied Econometrics, September/October 2022, 37(6), pp 1160-1181.
- Ongan, Serdar, Ismet Gocer, and Ayse Ongan, "Revisiting the Quantity Theory of Money in Euro Area: The Case of Greece," European Journal of Comparative Economics, 2022, 19(1), pp. 63-77.
- Karamelikli, Huseyin, and Serdar Ongan, "Asymmetric Impacts of the South Korean Currency on Korea’s Commodity Trade Balance with Japan," The International Trade Journal, 2022, 36(4), pp. 306-323.
- Ongan, Serdar, Cem Isik, and Sahir Karakaya, "Retesting the EKC Hypothesis through Transmission of the ARMEY Curve Model: An Alternative Composite Model Approach with Theory and Policy Implications for NAFTA Countries," Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2022, 29, pp. 46587–46599.
- Feng, Lijuan, and Murat Munkin, "Bayesian Semiparametric Analysis on the Relationship between BMI and Income for Rural and Urban workers in China," Journal of Applied Statistics, 2022, 49(12), pp. 3215-3235.
- Barbos, Andrei, "Optimal Contracts with Random Monitoring," International Journal of Game Theory, March 2022, 51(1), pp. 119-154.
- Hollock, Kevin, Xin Jin, and Michael Waldman, "The Total Compensation Gap, Wage Gap and Benefit Gap between Workers with and without a Disability," British Journal of Industrial Relations," March 2022, 60(1), pp. 3-31.
- Dynan, Linda, and Richard B. Smith, "Hospital Quality-Review Spending and Patient Safety: A Longitudinal Analysis Using Instrumental Variables," Health Services and Outcomes Research Methodology," March 2022, 22(1), pp. 16-48.
- Baerlocher, Diogo, “Public Employment and Economic Growth,” Economic Theory, February 2022, 73(1), pp. 211-236.
- Jumamryadov, Maksat, and Murat Munkin, "Biases in Maximum Simulated Likelihood Estimation of Bivariate Models," Journal of Econometric Methods, January 2022, 11(1), pp, 55-70.
- Huang, Guofang, and Haiyan Liu, "Estimating expectations-based reference-price
effects in the used-car retail market," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, December 2021, 19(3-4), pp. 457-503.
- Barbos, Andrei, and Minglu Sun, "The Effect of Awarding Disability Benefits on Opioid Consumption," Health Economics, November 2021, 30(11), pp. 2794-2807.
- Baerlocher, Diogo, and Rodrigo Schneider, “Cold Bacon: Co-Partisan Politics in Brazil,” Public Chioce, October 2021, 189(1-2), pp. 161-182.
- Ongan, Serdar, and Ismet Gocer, "The Impacts of Trade Policy Uncertainties on Bilateral Trade Balances of the United States and Japan," Economic Papers, September 2021, 40(3), pp. 236-247.
Chen, Zhiyuan, Xin Jin, and Xu Xu, “Is a Corruption Crackdown Really Good for the Economy? Firm-Level Evidence from China”, Journal of Law, Economics, and Organizations, July 2021, 37(2), pp. 314-357.
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, and William Baah-Boateng, "Service Exports and Youth Unemployment in Africa," Journal of African Development, 2021, 22(1), pp. 166-196.
- Baerlocher, Diogo, Stephen L. Parente, and Eduardo Rios-Neto,“Female Labor Force Participation and Economic Growth: Accounting for the Gender Bonus,” Economic Letters, March 2021, 200, Article 109740.
- Ayyagari, Padmaja, and Frank Sloan, “The Impact of Income-Related Medicare Part B Premiums on Labor Supply,” Industrial and Labor Relations Review, March 2021, 74(2), pp. 419-442.
- Carter, Thomas J, “Delayed Firm-Paid General Training,” Southern Economic Journal, January 2021, 87(3), pp. 937-951.
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, and Melissa Gentry, "Agricultural Aid and Agricultural Production in Africa," Journal of African Development, 2020, 21(2), pp. 139-173.
- Jin, Xin, “Nonpromotion Signals and Job Tenure: Theory and Evidence,” Research in Labor Economics, 2020, 48, pp. 223-252.
- McInerney, Melissa, Ruth Winecoff, Padmaja Ayyagari, Kosali Simon, and M. Kate Bundorf, "ACA Medicaid Expansion Associated with Increased Medicaid Participation and Improved Health Among Near-Elderly: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," INQUIRY: The Journal of Health Care Organization, Provision, and Financing, January-December 2020, 57, DOI: 10.1177/0046958020935229.
Kroeger, Sarah, and Giulia La Mattina, “Do Nuisance Ordinances Increase Eviction Risk?” AEA Papers and Proceedings, May 2020, 110(5), pp. 452-456.
Jin, Xin, and Michael Waldman, “Lateral Moves, Promotions, and Task-Specific Human Capital: Theory and Evidence,” Journal of Law, Economics, and Organizations, March 2020, 36(1), pp. 1-46.
- De Santana Ribeiro, Luis Carlos, Renata De Melo Caldas, Kênia Barreiro De Souza, Débora Freire Cardoso, Edson Paulo Domingues, "Regional funding and regional inequalities in the Brazilian Northeast," Regional Science Policy & Practice, February 2020, 20(1), pp. 43-59.