General Clinical Services
We provide short- to moderate-term therapy on an outpatient basis. We work with the full range of mental health conditions with the exception of individuals who require acute or emergency interventions.
Approaches to therapy include:
- dialectical behavior
We serve clients who experience issues with:
- anxiety (e.g., social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, obsessive hoarding/cluttering, panic disorder,
- generalized anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder)
- mood (depression, bipolar disorder, seasonal depression)
- relationship or family difficulties, couples issues
- general mental health problems, issues of life-stress, and adjustment issues
Child, Adolescent & Family Psychotherapy
Our clinic provides child, adolescent, and family therapy.
- individual psychotherapy for children and adolescents
- parenting support counseling and parenting training
- school consultations
- family therapy
- an integration of any of the above
We serve children who suffer from:
- behavioral difficulties
- attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- We also can help with parenting issues, parent-child / parent-adolescent conflict, difficulties with peers, difficulties at school, difficulties coping with stressful events, self-esteem issues, family problems/conflict, bereavement, and toileting problems.
Low-Fee Psychological Assessment Program
We operate a low-fee assessment program that provides reduced cost psychological assessments to members of the campus and off-campus community who meet income eligibility criteria. A member of our specialized assessment clinical team can conduct full psychological assessment batteries (cognitive and emotional testing), neuropsychological testing, learning disability assessments, gifted evaluations, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) assessments. We can consult with parents and schools about educational accommodations and coping with academic difficulties.