Incorporated in 1928 in Illinois, W.W. Grainger, Inc. (“Grainger”) W.W. Grainger,
Inc. is a broad line, business-to-business distributor of maintenance, repair, and
operating (MRO) supplies and other related products and services. More than 5 million
customers worldwide rely on Grainger for products in categories such as safety, material
handling, and metalworking, along with services like inventory management and technical
Grainger customers represent a broad collection of industries, including commercial, government, healthcare, and manufacturing and place orders online, on mobile devices, through sales representatives, over the phone, and at local branches. More than 4,500 suppliers provide Grainger with 1.5 million products stocked in the company's distribution centers (DCs) and branches worldwide. Additionally, Grainger's Endless Assortment businesses offer approximately 26 million products through the Company's expanding drop-ship assortment.
Grainger's eCommerce business accounts for more than 65% of all sales and has led Grainger to be recognized as the 11th largest e-retailer in North America according to Digital Commerce 360 (formerly Internet Retailer). Grainger is committed to enhancing our eCommerce and other solutions, which include the premier KeepStock® inventory management options that help our customers save time, money, and space. The company continues to develop online capabilities that promote a personalized, relevant, effortless experience for each customer.
At Grainger, our purpose is evident: we keep the world working. We aspire to relentlessly expand our leadership position by being the go-to partner for people and organizations like the University of South Florida who build and run safe, sustainable and productive operations.
How to Order:
Look for Grainger in Bull Marketplace, add the items to your cart and Punch Out!
Please contact your Grainger sales rep for further information to establish a solution that best fits your needs.
Supplier Delivery Terms
Supplier Return Policy:
GRAINGER 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
You can return your purchase for any reason for exchange or refund up to thirty (30) days from the date of invoice unless otherwise noted. Proof of purchase from Grainger is required for all returns. Grainger’s 30-day satisfaction guarantee does not apply to “Sourced Products” and products sold on a “Final Sale” basis.
FINAL SALE ITEMS.
Items sold on a “Final Sale” basis include: (i) Custom items; (ii) purchases made under the Custom Product Center on grainger.com; (iii) special-order items; (iv) emergency response items; (v) items marked in Sourced Product quotations or invoices as “Non-Cancellable” or “Non-Returnable” and (vi) any other items that Grainger may designate as a “Final Sale” from time to time.
Working with Grainger:
- Grainger Support Team. Our people focus on continuous improvements to ensure you receive the highest quality solutions with the most value-added services. Grainger will demonstrate that we have the account teams in place to deliver a wide range of competitively priced products and industry-leading solutions to enhance your current systems and provide reporting to ensure ongoing partnership value year over year.
- Not All Distribution Models Are Equal. Grainger provides the best combination of product selection, local availability, and speed of delivery with operations in all 50 states through a network of 250 branches and 14 distribution centers. Grainger's standard operations consist of methods to make inventory available to customers on a just-in-time basis. With over $1.3 billion on-hand Inventory immediately available to deliver to our customers and state-of-the-art distribution centers, we provide 97% of our customers with next day service.
- Broadest MRO Product Offering. Today Grainger provides our customers over 1.5 million products in our general catalog, offered from more than 4,500 key suppliers in over 32 MRO categories. Coupled with our sourcing capabilities which offer customers access to an additional five million products and 6,500 suppliers, Grainger leads the industry in our ability to provide customers one source to procure their MRO needs. Customers can achieve maximum processing efficiency when leveraging Grainger's state-of-the art procurement solution.
- Safety Resources & Services. Grainger's focus on leading safety and health programs in the MRO industry allows us to continually improve the value we deliver to our customers. We have built our safety capabilities and solutions specifically for organization's safety programs. Through a combination of over 130,000 products, hundreds of services, and in-field resources, our offers are constructed to maximize our abilities to assist customers with injury reduction, compliance improvement, risk reduction, and ultimately improving productivity levels.
- Sustainability Products & Services. To assist customers in meeting sustainable goals, Grainger offers over 100,000 certified Environmentally Preferred Product (EPP) products, sustainably reporting, recycling services, sustainable packaging, and energy services to help identify and facilitate the installation of energy-saving and water conservation measures to help benefit customer's bottom line.
E&I Cooperative CNR01496
Contract Term: In Effect through 12/31/2024 (“Initial Term”), with one (1) five (5) year renewal (“Renewal Term”)