We recommend you visit MyFloridaMarketplace for a complete listing of all available purchasing opportunities at the University of South Florida.
- Register as a State of Florida vendor through the Florida Department of Management Services, see registration requirements.
- You can search active solicitations by agency, “University of South Florida”, and commodity codes.
Current USF bid Opportunities
USF’s public solicitation portal to view current bid opportunities
USF Construction and Pre-Bid Meetings
Vendors interested in working with USF on design & construction projects currently in procurement, should visit Facilities Management page to see available opportunities and corresponding pre-bid meeting notices.
Contractor and Vendor Opportunities
Follow the instructions below to sign up for notifications or search opportunities on the Florida Administrative Register. Anyone can create an account and sign up for notifications OR search projects. Below is the web site link and directions:
Go To: www.flrules.org
On the left side:
- Click on the Column titled "I Want To"
- Select "Subscribe for Notifications"
- Follow the detailed directions on how to sign up
To Search for Opportunities
Right side, bottom:
- Find the section titled "Advanced Search"
- Click "Go"
- Check box for "Search in Florida Administrative Register"
- Type in “University of South Florida” in Keywords section
- In the "Section" box scroll down to “Notice of Bid/Request for Proposal” and highlight it
- Leave "Rule Effective Date" and "Publish Date" boxes as is
- Click "Search"
- Anything regarding USF will come up. Click on any of the links to obtain details.