Personal Financial Planning
Professor Bob Tiller Talks to the Personal Financial Planning students ambassadors about why they chose this major and USF.
Invest in One of the Nation's Fastest Growing Professions
- Employers in the financial planning industry are seeking talent right now to support this industry expansion.
- Financial advisor ranks No.4 in job satisfaction, as ranked by the U.S. News and World Report Best Business Jobs list for 2014.
- Median annual income in Florida is $113,000 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2019)
- Median entry-level salary of $60,000 (For certified financial planners, PayScale)
The CFP requires that each personal financial planning graduate must fill out a consent form before the register to the CFP Board and sit for the test. Download that form here.
Why Study Personal Financial Planning at USF?
Fill the Gap
Trained for Hire
In the News
- How Does Life Insurance Work? - MoneyGeek
- How to Get a Free Credit Report - WalletHub
- How to prepare for your financial future during the pandemic - News Channel 8
- Why Investing in Women will Revolutionize the World | Laura Mattia | TEDxSaintMichaelsCollege
- 62 Who Knew - Episode 18 - YouTube
- 102 schools for financial planning: Where are they located? - FinancialPlanning
- Raymond James' Donation Names the Personal Financial Planning Program's Directorship
Got a Question?
Contact an academic advisor by emailing us. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.