Personal Financial Planning
December 2018 inaugural class graduates
Professor Robert Tiller's virtual farewell to his fall '20 PFP Capstone Course Grads
Invest in One of the Nation's Fastest Growing Professions
- Employers in the financial planning industry are seeking talent right now to support this industry expansion.
- Financial advisor ranks No.4 in job satisfaction, as ranked by the U.S. News and World Report Best Business Jobs list for 2014.
- Average mid-career salary in Florida is $119,350 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2016)
- Entry-level salary of $57,967 (PayScale, 2016)
Why Study Personal Financial Planning at USF?
Fill the Gap
Trained for Hire
In the News
- How to prepare for your financial future during the pandemic - News Channel 8
- Why Investing in Women will Revolutionize the World | Laura Mattia | TEDxSaintMichaelsCollege
- 62 Who Knew - Episode 18 - YouTube
- 102 schools for financial planning: Where are they located? - FinancialPlanning
- Raymond James' Donation Names the Personal Financial Planning Program's Directorship
Got a Question?
Contact an academic advisor by emailing us. Be sure to include your name, U#, and contact information with your question.